Doom Triple Pack Doom Triple Pack

Awesome Work

I love flash more and more, really impressive work getting Doom working with flash. Now to get Blood II and other great DOS shooters with free source code working!

SOD3 SOD3

Cool game

I had no problem with the audio as others seem to have had, also it's a pretty fun game. Good choice of audio as well.

Twist Twist

Awesome, plus featuring my music so even better.

Fun game, somewhat difficult until you get used to it. I remember seeing something quite similar to this albeit stripped down on kirupa though. Thanks for using my music though, if you ever need music tailored to fit a game just PM me. Congratulations on the award as well.

itsjms responds:

Oh thanks (some1 will receive a pm real soon!)

Terrascape Terrascape

One of NG's best games in a while

Addictive gameplay and flowing graphics, nice job.

Detective Grimoire Detective Grimoire

Not bad

I'm not a big fan of the art style but the gameplay was good and definitely worth a few minutes of my time. The sound was probably the best part of this submission though, as I see you used the NG audio portal well.

Cheney's Texas Takedown Cheney's Texas Takedown

Politics suck

I don't think anyone should ever base a game/movie on politics, as it turns out games/movies about as good as what I just left behind in the bathroom.

Asylum Asylum

Nice concept

That was a good concept, but it was put to waste with crappy animation and the boss battle was terrible.